Hello, friends how are you all? My today’s topic is Top 9 Essentials Of A Good Plan For An Organisation. Every organisation must have their plans so they will easily achieve their goals. Everyone can make plans but to achieve desired goals we need to plan effectively. So in today’s topic, I will tell you some points so you can plan well. Every plan should possess the following features otherwise the plan will not be useful for the organisation. So here are the Top 9 Essentials Of A Good Plan For An Organisation.
Top 9 Essentials Of A Good Plan For An Organisation
- It Should Be Simple – If the plan is complicated or it is expressed in a language which is not understood by the personnel of the concern, then it may create problems for those who put it into action.
- It Should Define Objectives – All the activities which are done by the organisation are to achieve their objectives, objectives are the ultimate goals of an organisation. The list of the objectives or goals of the organisation should be clear and definite. Everyone in the organisation should understand these objectives in the same sense.
- It Should Be Clear – A plan should be clear. A good plan must not contain anything that is ambiguous or indefinite.
- It Should Be Flexible – A flexible plan is that plan which can adjust the changes in the plan without any delay. A plan should not be inflexible. A plan should be big enough so it meets the future challenges and uncertainties.
- It Should Be Comprehensive – A good plan is that plan which contains all the things which are necessary to achieve the objectives or goals of an organisation. A master plan is much useful for the organisation as it can be seen that nothing is left from it.
Related – Functions Of Management Or Manager
- It Should Be Economical – While making a plan we must keep in mind that which resource are available. With the concern and making a proper utilization of the resources which are available. In other words, we can say that a good plan must recover its cost and should result in the least operating cost.
- It Should Establish Standard – A good plan must lay down the standard to be achieved. The actual performance is compared with these standards and deviation if any, are noted.
- It Should Be Balanced – We must ensure that there is a coordination between the different types of plan such as short term plan, long term, plans of different department etc.There are many types of departments in an organisation such as marketing, finance, production etc. Every department of an organisation has its own plans. It is the duty of management to see all plans are well balanced or not.
- It Should Be Practicable – If a plan is practically workable and realistic then it has worth only. In case that it seems good in theory but bad in practice then it is useless. If the expected results are not obtained by the plan then it leads to frustration at all level of organisation. An organisation without planning operates aimlessly. If we plan today it will avoid the crises that occur tomorrow.
Thanks for reading Top 9 Essentials Of A Good Plan For An Organisation. I hope this will help you. If you find these Top 9 Essentials Of A Good Plan For An Organisation will help you fel free to share it with your friends.